Hydrosols are suitable for all manners of application where essential oils could be too strong. They represent a more subtle and delicate form of the aromatic substance and can be an ideal complement to aromatherapy.
- Rose Hydrosol is suitable for food use and makes a delightful addition to desserts, beverages, and candies.
- It makes a practical and suitable body splash and deodorant.
- Rose is a wonderful toner for all skin types.
- Hydrosols are great to naturally freshen the air, instead of using aerosols which can be harmful to the environment.
- Can be added to body and skin care products.
- Hydrosols are typically misted on the body and face, or poured into a bath, and can be used for personal care and around the house.
- During the summer, hydrosols are perfect to use as a cooling body mist.
Ingredients: Organic Rose Otto (Rosa damascena). Pure food grade.
Packaging: The 4 fl oz size is packaged in an alluring blue cobalt bottle with accompanying mist sprayer, and the 16 fl oz size is packaged in an elegant amber bottle with a pressure sealed lid. The dark blue cobalt and amber glass helps prevent light degradation, and protects light-sensitive liquids. The 1 gallon size is packaged in a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) jug, with a tight-fitting plastic lid to help protect contents from moisture and air. When stored properly, Starwest Hydrosols and Organic Hydrosols will maintain a minimum 2 year shelf life.